In this infographic we share 10 ways to reduce your corporation tax bill.
Here’s a quick summary:
- Pay HMRC early
- Directors should take a salary
- Celebrate and reward staff with annual events
- Claim travel mileage
- Use a company mobile phone
- Invest in Research and Development to claim R&D tax credits
- Receive tax relief for operating in a creative industry
- Consider an employee share scheme
- Take advantage of the annual investment allowance
- Work from home
Check out the infographic for further info.
Content Source – Ridgefield Consulting