In this infographic we share the kinds of questions you should ask before hiring an accountant.
Here’s what makes the list:
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references?
- How do you typically communicate with your clients?
- Will my account be handled by a single person?
- Can you give me your thoughts on a certain deduction?
- Can you provide feedback on my current accounting system?
- What steps will you take to prepare me for tax season?
- How will you improve my company’s bottom line?
- How do you calculate your fees?
- How do you keep up to date?
- What challenges particular to my industry concern you most?
- Which, if any, accounting programs or systems do they recommend?
- Do you foresee any conflicts of interest?
- Why should I hire you as my accountant?
- Does the accountant speak your language?
Check out the infographic for more detail.
Content Source – Byte Start